Te Ao Māori is central to our research on public housing as a platform for improving hauora/wellbeing.
To support the Public Housing and Urban Regeneration Programme Strands to incorporate Te Ao Māori into their research.
Top 3 objectives
- To develop reference resources that enable each Strand to understand and apply the following to their research:
- Vision Matauranga
- Kaupapa Māori
- Māori Hauora/Wellbeing
- Māori Sustainability Goals
- Te Tiriti o Waitangi Principles
- To work with each Strand to guide and facilitate the development and implementation of Te Ao Māori frameworks, research questions, methods and analysis, and engagement processes in their research
- To contribute to the Te Ao Māori outputs for each Strand (i.e. internal reviewers; co-authors)
- Te Ao Maori Reference Resources - Guy Penny, Tiria Pehi, Amber Logan, Teresa Wall, Cheryl Davies
- Working with Strands - Guy Penny, Tiria Pehi, Amber Logan, Teresa Wall, Cheryl Davies
- Tiriti o Waitangi Principles (Governance Strand). Project Lead Teresa Wall
- Legal Issues constraining development on whenua Māori. Project Lead Jacinta Ruru