One of the aims of the PHUR programme is to ensure Te Ao Māori is central to our research on public housing as a platform for improving hauora/wellbeing. The role of the Māori Strand is to support the PHUR programme strands to incorporate Te Ao Māori and give effect to Vision Mātauranga throughout our research.
Top 3 objectives
- To develop reference resources that enable each strand to understand and apply:
- Vision Matauranga
- Kaupapa Māori
- Māori Hauora/Wellbeing
- Māori Sustainability Goals
- Te Tiriti o Waitangi Principles
- To work with each strand to guide and facilitate the development and implementation of Te Ao Māori frameworks, research questions, methods and analysis, and engagement processes in their research
- To contribute to the Te Ao Māori outputs for each strand (i.e., internal reviewers; co-authors).