You can search publications & resources by category, year of publication, type of publication & author.
— Latest Publications
- Carbon News,30 August 2023
- Baker. M. Cunningham, C Amore, K Boulic, M Halley, C Nathan, K Pehi, T. Phipps, R Ruru, J Shaw, Caroline Toy-Cronin, B Tupara, H Wilkie, M Zhang, WHe Kāinga Oranga: reflections on 25 years of measuring the improved health, wellbeing and sustainability of healthier housing.Journal of the Royal Society of New Zealand,Online.
- Smith, M. Calder-Dawe, O. Carroll, P. Kayes, N. Kearns, R. Lin, E-Y. ...Mobility barriers and enablers and their implications for the wellbeing of disabled children and young people in Aotearoa New Zealand: A cross-sectional qualitative study.Wellbeing Space & Society
- Burdett, B. R. D. Willing, E. Ameratunga, S.Inclusive access in transport policy and practice: Views of New Zealand transport practitioners.Case Studies on Transport Policy
- Opit, S. Kearns, R. Fergusson, E.Density in the Suburbs: Families with Children Adapting to Living in a Medium Density Social Housing Development.Urban Policy and Research
- Ürge-Vorsatz, D.1.5°C of Global Warming: Can We Still Get There? Insights from the Urban Development Sector.In L. Grant, H. Viggers & P. Howden-Chapman (Eds.), Improving Buildings, Cutting Carbon.Wellington, New Zealand: Steele Roberts, Aotearoa
- New Zealand Centre for Sustainable Cities.Wellington, New Zealand.Download document
- New Zealand Centre for Sustainable Cities, Wellington.Download document