You can search publications & resources by category, year of publication, type of publication & author.
— Latest Publications
- Environmental Research.Volume 204, Part C. doi: 10.1016/j.envres.2021.112322
- Thompson-Fawcett, M.At ease in the city: Neighbourhood as an extension of the cosy Swedish home.Wellbeing, Space and Society,3, 100114.
- Ürge-Vorsatz, D.1.5°C of Global Warming: Can We Still Get There? Insights from the Urban Development Sector.In L. Grant, H. Viggers & P. Howden-Chapman (Eds.), Improving Buildings, Cutting Carbon.Wellington, New Zealand: Steele Roberts, Aotearoa
- Preval, N. Amore, K. Rivera-Muñoz, G. Oliver, J.Housing, energy and health in resilient cities.In P. Howden-Chapman, L. Early & J. Ombler (Eds.), Cities in New Zealand: Preferences, patterns and possibilities.(pp. 95-106). Wellington, New Zealand: Steele Roberts Aotearoa.
- Sobiecki, L.The future of Wellington’s bus fleet: The environmental and health implications of different upgrade options for Wellington’s bus fleet.NZ Centre for Sustainable Cities Policy PaperVictoria University of Wellington & NZ Centre for Sustainable Cities, May 2016