You can search publications & resources by category, year of publication, type of publication & author.
— Latest Publications
- Berghan, J. Thompson-Fawcet, M. Ivory, V. Witten, K. Duncan, S. Ka'ai, T. Yates, A. Hinckson, E.Inclusive and collective urban home spaces: The future of housing in Aotearoa New Zealand.Wellbeing, Space and Society,3, 100080.Download document
- Thompson-Fawcett, M.At ease in the city: Neighbourhood as an extension of the cosy Swedish home.Wellbeing, Space and Society,3, 100114.
- Hinckson, E. Duncan, S. Ka’ai, K. Ivory, V. Yates, A.Submission on Government Policy Statement on Housing and Urban Development (GPS-HUD).NZ Centre for Sustainable Cities, AUT, Building Better Homes, Towns and Cities National Science Challenge, WellingtonDownload document
- Zhang, W.Submission on Government Policy Statement on Housing and Urban Development (GPS-HUD).New Zealand Centre for Sustainable Cities, WellingtonDownload document
- He Kāinga Oranga - Housing and Health Research Programme, University of Otago, WellingtonDownload document
- Ryan, V. Cuming, J. Riley, M.Thermal Bridging in External Walls: Stage Two.BRANZ External Research Report ER64. Report wall/4 by Beacon Pathway.
- Journal of New Zealand Studies25,16-39
- Fabling, R.Picking up speed: Does ultrafast broadband increase firm productivity?Motu Working Paper 16-22Motu Economic and Public Policy Research
Does adoption of ultrafast broadband result in productivity gains for New Zealand businesses? Are gains any higher when firms make complementary organisational investments?
- Sobiecki, L.The future of Wellington’s bus fleet: The environmental and health implications of different upgrade options for Wellington’s bus fleet.NZ Centre for Sustainable Cities Policy PaperVictoria University of Wellington & NZ Centre for Sustainable Cities, May 2016
- Rivera-Muñoz, G.Local councils and public consultation: Extending the reach of democracy.Policy Quarterly12(4), 20-27.
- Cadman, C. Carrington, L.Chapter Nine: More than a landlord: Realising the potential of the community housing sector.In S Bierre., P Howden-Chapman, L Early. (Eds.), Homes People Can Afford: How to Improve Housing in New Zealand.Wellington. Steele Roberts Aotearoa.
- Slade, M. Zussman, D. Seversinsen, C.Marginal Housing: Boarding Houses and Camping Grounds in New Zealand: Get involved and act now!Parity14 (3), 23-25