On this page you will find resources produced by the New Zealand Centre for Sustainable Cities including non-peer reviewed publications such as our books, submissions and blogs. Other useful material to which we have contributed is also listed here.
— Latest Research
- New Zealand Centre for Sustainable Cities, Wellington.
- Preval, N. Amore, K. Rivera-Muñoz, G. Oliver, J.Housing, energy and health in resilient cities.In P. Howden-Chapman, L. Early & J. Ombler (Eds.), Cities in New Zealand: Preferences, patterns and possibilities.(pp. 95-106). Wellington, New Zealand: Steele Roberts Aotearoa.
- Fabling, R.Picking up speed: Does ultrafast broadband increase firm productivity?Motu Working Paper 16-22Motu Economic and Public Policy Research
Does adoption of ultrafast broadband result in productivity gains for New Zealand businesses? Are gains any higher when firms make complementary organisational investments?
- Whitwell, J. Thompson, M. A.Society and CultureVictoria University Press, Wellington, New Zealand
- Bollard, A.E. Holmes, F. Kersey, D. Thompson, M. A.Meeting the East Asia Challenge.Institute of Policy Studies, Victoria University Press
- Bollard, A. E. Thompson, M. A.Trans-Tasman Trade and Investment.New Zealand Institute of Economic Research No. 38.