On this page you will find resources produced by the New Zealand Centre for Sustainable Cities and other organisations we support, including non-peer reviewed publications such as our books, submissions and blogs. Other useful material to which we have contributed is also listed here.
— Latest Resources
- Human Rights CommissionHomelessness and human rights: A review of the emergency housing system in Aotearoa New Zealand.Human Rights Commission,Housing Inquiry, December 2022.
- World Health Organization (Eds.).WHO Housing and health guidelines - Recommendations to promote healthy housing for a sustainable and equitable future.World Health Organization.
The WHO Housing and health guidelines bring together the most recent evidence to provide practical recommendations to reduce the health burden due to unsafe and substandard housing.
- New Zealand Centre for Sustainable Cities, Wellington.
- Fabling, R.Picking up speed: Does ultrafast broadband increase firm productivity?Motu Working Paper 16-22Motu Economic and Public Policy Research
Does adoption of ultrafast broadband result in productivity gains for New Zealand businesses? Are gains any higher when firms make complementary organisational investments?
- Sobiecki, L.The future of Wellington’s bus fleet: The environmental and health implications of different upgrade options for Wellington’s bus fleet.NZ Centre for Sustainable Cities Policy PaperVictoria University of Wellington & NZ Centre for Sustainable Cities, May 2016
- Cadman, C. Carrington, L.Chapter Nine: More than a landlord: Realising the potential of the community housing sector.In S Bierre., P Howden-Chapman, L Early. (Eds.), Homes People Can Afford: How to Improve Housing in New Zealand.Wellington. Steele Roberts Aotearoa.