On this page you will find resources produced by the New Zealand Centre for Sustainable Cities including non-peer reviewed publications such as our books, submissions and blogs. Other useful material to which we have contributed is also listed here.
— Latest Research
- New Zealand Centre for Sustainable Cities, Wellington.
- Ürge-Vorsatz, D.1.5°C of Global Warming: Can We Still Get There? Insights from the Urban Development Sector.In L. Grant, H. Viggers & P. Howden-Chapman (Eds.), Improving Buildings, Cutting Carbon.Wellington, New Zealand: Steele Roberts, Aotearoa
- Kebbell, S.Nudging towards urban walkability in a car-dependent New Zealand neighbourhood.In M. Jones, L. Rice & F. Meraz (Eds.), Designing for health & wellbeing: Home, city, society.(pp. 87-108). Wilmington, USA: Vernon Press.
- World Health Organization (Eds.).WHO Housing and health guidelines - Recommendations to promote healthy housing for a sustainable and equitable future.World Health Organization.
The WHO Housing and health guidelines bring together the most recent evidence to provide practical recommendations to reduce the health burden due to unsafe and substandard housing.
- Stardust and Substance: The New Zealand General Election of 2017Stephen Levine (ed), Wellington, 2018, pp. 281-294