To analyse relationships between public housing quality and tenant and community wellbeing.
Top 3 objectives
- To understand how design and governance of public housing affects housing quality
- To assess public housing design, and internal environment
- To understand how differences in housing quality affect the wellbeing of occupants.
- Lucy Telfar Barnard (Strand Lead)
- Crystal Olin
- Helen Viggers
- Nevil Pierse
- Rachel Dohig
- Dwelling external appearance and access. Project Lead Crystal Olin
- Dwelling fabric & internal design. Project Leads Helen Viggers & Crystal Olin
- Meeting housing quality standards. Project Leads Lucy Telfar Barnard
- Temperature and wellbeing (temperature devices). Project Lead Nevil Pierse
- Impacts of COVID-19 Public Health & Social Measures in public housing. Master's project. Project Lead Rachel Dohig