On this page you will find resources produced by the New Zealand Centre for Sustainable Cities and other organisations we support, including non-peer reviewed publications such as our books, submissions and blogs. Other useful material to which we have contributed is also listed here.
— Latest Resources
- Human Rights CommissionHomelessness and human rights: A review of the emergency housing system in Aotearoa New Zealand.Human Rights Commission,Housing Inquiry, December 2022.
- World Health Organization (Eds.).WHO Housing and health guidelines - Recommendations to promote healthy housing for a sustainable and equitable future.World Health Organization.
The WHO Housing and health guidelines bring together the most recent evidence to provide practical recommendations to reduce the health burden due to unsafe and substandard housing.
- New Zealand Centre for Sustainable Cities, Wellington.
- Ürge-Vorsatz, D.1.5°C of Global Warming: Can We Still Get There? Insights from the Urban Development Sector.In L. Grant, H. Viggers & P. Howden-Chapman (Eds.), Improving Buildings, Cutting Carbon.Wellington, New Zealand: Steele Roberts, Aotearoa
- Homes People Can Afford: How To Improve Housing in New ZealandSarah Bierre, Philippa Howden-Chapman and Lisa Early, (eds), Wellington, 2013, pp. 21-32
- Cadman, C. Carrington, L.Chapter Nine: More than a landlord: Realising the potential of the community housing sector.In S Bierre., P Howden-Chapman, L Early. (Eds.), Homes People Can Afford: How to Improve Housing in New Zealand.Wellington. Steele Roberts Aotearoa.
- ISBN : 9780790009971