On this page you will find resources produced by the New Zealand Centre for Sustainable Cities and other organisations we support, including non-peer reviewed publications such as our books, submissions and blogs. Other useful material to which we have contributed is also listed here.
— Latest Resources
- Human Rights CommissionHomelessness and human rights: A review of the emergency housing system in Aotearoa New Zealand.Human Rights Commission,Housing Inquiry, December 2022.
- World Health Organization (Eds.).WHO Housing and health guidelines - Recommendations to promote healthy housing for a sustainable and equitable future.World Health Organization.
The WHO Housing and health guidelines bring together the most recent evidence to provide practical recommendations to reduce the health burden due to unsafe and substandard housing.
- New Zealand Centre for Sustainable Cities, Wellington.
- Kebbell, S.Nudging towards urban walkability in a car-dependent New Zealand neighbourhood.In M. Jones, L. Rice & F. Meraz (Eds.), Designing for health & wellbeing: Home, city, society.(pp. 87-108). Wilmington, USA: Vernon Press.
- Preval, N. Amore, K. Rivera-Muñoz, G. Oliver, J.Housing, energy and health in resilient cities.In P. Howden-Chapman, L. Early & J. Ombler (Eds.), Cities in New Zealand: Preferences, patterns and possibilities.(pp. 95-106). Wellington, New Zealand: Steele Roberts Aotearoa.
- Rivera-Muñoz, G.Governance, democracy and environmental risk: Preparing for the future.In P. Howden-Chapman, L. Early & J. Ombler (Eds.), Cities in New Zealand: Preferences, patterns and possibilities.(pp. 41-50). Wellington, New Zealand: Steele Roberts Aotearoa.