On this page you will find resources produced by the New Zealand Centre for Sustainable Cities including non-peer reviewed publications such as our books, submissions and blogs. Other useful material to which we have contributed is also listed here.
— Latest Research
- New Zealand Centre for Sustainable Cities, Wellington.
- Fabling, R.Picking up speed: Does ultrafast broadband increase firm productivity?Motu Working Paper 16-22Motu Economic and Public Policy Research
Does adoption of ultrafast broadband result in productivity gains for New Zealand businesses? Are gains any higher when firms make complementary organisational investments?
- ISBN : 9780947492434
- Sobiecki, L.The future of Wellington’s bus fleet: The environmental and health implications of different upgrade options for Wellington’s bus fleet.NZ Centre for Sustainable Cities Policy PaperVictoria University of Wellington & NZ Centre for Sustainable Cities, May 2016
- Homes People Can Afford: How To Improve Housing in New ZealandSarah Bierre, Philippa Howden-Chapman and Lisa Early, (eds), Wellington, 2013, pp. 21-32
- Cadman, C. Carrington, L.Chapter Nine: More than a landlord: Realising the potential of the community housing sector.In S Bierre., P Howden-Chapman, L Early. (Eds.), Homes People Can Afford: How to Improve Housing in New Zealand.Wellington. Steele Roberts Aotearoa.
- ISBN : 9780790009971