On this page you will find resources produced by the New Zealand Centre for Sustainable Cities including non-peer reviewed publications such as our books, submissions and blogs. Other useful material to which we have contributed is also listed here.
— Latest Research
- New Zealand Centre for Sustainable Cities, Wellington.
- World Health Organization (Eds.).WHO Housing and health guidelines - Recommendations to promote healthy housing for a sustainable and equitable future.World Health Organization.
The WHO Housing and health guidelines bring together the most recent evidence to provide practical recommendations to reduce the health burden due to unsafe and substandard housing.
- Preval, N. Amore, K. Rivera-Muñoz, G. Oliver, J.Housing, energy and health in resilient cities.In P. Howden-Chapman, L. Early & J. Ombler (Eds.), Cities in New Zealand: Preferences, patterns and possibilities.(pp. 95-106). Wellington, New Zealand: Steele Roberts Aotearoa.
- Sobiecki, L.The future of Wellington’s bus fleet: The environmental and health implications of different upgrade options for Wellington’s bus fleet.NZ Centre for Sustainable Cities Policy PaperVictoria University of Wellington & NZ Centre for Sustainable Cities, May 2016
- Cadman, C. Carrington, L.Chapter Nine: More than a landlord: Realising the potential of the community housing sector.In S Bierre., P Howden-Chapman, L Early. (Eds.), Homes People Can Afford: How to Improve Housing in New Zealand.Wellington. Steele Roberts Aotearoa.