You can search publications & resources by category, year of publication, type of publication & author.
— Latest Publications
- Environmental Research.Volume 204, Part C. doi: 10.1016/j.envres.2021.112322
- Hinckson, E. Duncan, S. Ka’ai, K. Ivory, V. Yates, A.Submission on Government Policy Statement on Housing and Urban Development (GPS-HUD).NZ Centre for Sustainable Cities, AUT, Building Better Homes, Towns and Cities National Science Challenge, Wellington
- Douwes, J. Haslett, S.Using ‘Big Data’ to conduct a quantitative study assessing the long-term impact of home insulation on residents’ health.International Medical Geography Symposium, Queenstown, New Zealand
- Fleming, D. Lebreton, L. Maré, D. Nunns, P.Valuing SunshineRegional Science and Urban Economics68, 268-276
- Fabling, R.Picking up speed: Does ultrafast broadband increase firm productivity?Motu Working Paper 16-22Motu Economic and Public Policy Research
Does adoption of ultrafast broadband result in productivity gains for New Zealand businesses? Are gains any higher when firms make complementary organisational investments?
- Bergstrom, K. Stillman, S.Does Selling State Silver Generate Private Gold? Neighbourhood Impacts of State House Sales.Urban Studies51(6), 1257-1273
- Young, C.Spatial Effects of Urban Rail Upgrades.Journal of Transport Geography30, 1-6