You can search publications & resources by category, year of publication, type of publication & author.
— Latest Publications
- Environmental Research.Volume 204, Part C. doi: 10.1016/j.envres.2021.112322
- Thompson-Fawcett, M.At ease in the city: Neighbourhood as an extension of the cosy Swedish home.Wellbeing, Space and Society,3, 100114.
- Smith, M. Calder-Dawe, O. Carroll, P. Kayes, N. Kearns, R. Lin, E-Y. ...Mobility barriers and enablers and their implications for the wellbeing of disabled children and young people in Aotearoa New Zealand: A cross-sectional qualitative study.Wellbeing Space & Society
- Burdett, B. R. D. Willing, E. Ameratunga, S.Inclusive access in transport policy and practice: Views of New Zealand transport practitioners.Case Studies on Transport Policy
- In L Early & P Howden-Chapman (Eds.), Cities in New Zealand: Preferences, patterns and possibilities.(pp.107-114). Wellington, New Zealand: Steele Roberts Aotearoa.