You can search publications & resources by category, year of publication, type of publication & author.
— Latest Publications
- Carbon News,30 August 2023
- Baker. M. Cunningham, C Amore, K Boulic, M Halley, C Nathan, K Pehi, T. Phipps, R Ruru, J Shaw, Caroline Toy-Cronin, B Tupara, H Wilkie, M Zhang, WHe Kāinga Oranga: reflections on 25 years of measuring the improved health, wellbeing and sustainability of healthier housing.Journal of the Royal Society of New Zealand,Online.
- University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand.
- Riva, M. Kingunza Makasi, S. Dufresne, P. Toth, M.Energy poverty in Canada: Prevalence, social and spatial distribution, and implications for research and policy.Energy Research & Social Science81, 102237.
- Smith, M. Calder-Dawe, O. Carroll, P. Kayes, N. Kearns, R. Lin, E-Y. ...Mobility barriers and enablers and their implications for the wellbeing of disabled children and young people in Aotearoa New Zealand: A cross-sectional qualitative study.Wellbeing Space & Society
- Burdett, B. R. D. Willing, E. Ameratunga, S.Inclusive access in transport policy and practice: Views of New Zealand transport practitioners.Case Studies on Transport Policy