You can search publications & resources by category, year of publication, type of publication & author.
— Latest Publications
- Carbon News,30 August 2023
- Baker. M. Cunningham, C Amore, K Boulic, M Halley, C Nathan, K Pehi, T. Phipps, R Ruru, J Shaw, Caroline Toy-Cronin, B Tupara, H Wilkie, M Zhang, WHe Kāinga Oranga: reflections on 25 years of measuring the improved health, wellbeing and sustainability of healthier housing.Journal of the Royal Society of New Zealand,Online.
- Smith, M. Calder-Dawe, O. Carroll, P. Kayes, N. Kearns, R. Lin, E-Y. ...Mobility barriers and enablers and their implications for the wellbeing of disabled children and young people in Aotearoa New Zealand: A cross-sectional qualitative study.Wellbeing Space & Society
- Burdett, B. R. D. Willing, E. Ameratunga, S.Inclusive access in transport policy and practice: Views of New Zealand transport practitioners.Case Studies on Transport Policy
- New Zealand Centre for Sustainable Cities, Wellington.Download document
- Buresh, K. Booysen, M.Three shades of green: Perspectives on at-work charging of electric vehicles using photovoltaic carports.Energy for Sustainable Development,57, 132-140.
- Hopkins, D. Coppell, K. Sandretto, S. Garcia Bengoechea, E. Spence, J. … Mandic, S.Implications of attending the closest school on adolescents’ physical activity and car travel in Dunedin, New Zealand.Journal of Transport & Health18, 100900. doi: 10.1016/j.jth.2020.100900