On this page you will find resources produced by the New Zealand Centre for Sustainable Cities including non-peer reviewed publications such as our books, submissions and blogs. Other useful material to which we have contributed is also listed here.
— Latest Research
- New Zealand Centre for Sustainable Cities, Wellington.
- Stardust and Substance: The New Zealand General Election of 2017Stephen Levine (ed), Wellington, 2018, pp. 281-294
- In L Early & P Howden-Chapman (Eds.), Cities in New Zealand: Preferences, patterns and possibilities.(pp.107-114). Wellington, New Zealand: Steele Roberts Aotearoa.
- Preval, N. Amore, K. Rivera-Muñoz, G. Oliver, J.Housing, energy and health in resilient cities.In P. Howden-Chapman, L. Early & J. Ombler (Eds.), Cities in New Zealand: Preferences, patterns and possibilities.(pp. 95-106). Wellington, New Zealand: Steele Roberts Aotearoa.
- ISBN : 9780947492434
- Homes People Can Afford: How To Improve Housing in New ZealandSarah Bierre, Philippa Howden-Chapman and Lisa Early, (eds), Wellington, 2013, pp. 21-32