You can search publications & resources by category, year of publication, type of publication & author.
— Latest Publications
- Environmental Research.Volume 204, Part C. doi: 10.1016/j.envres.2021.112322
- Hinckson, E. Duncan, S. Ka’ai, K. Ivory, V. Yates, A.Submission on Government Policy Statement on Housing and Urban Development (GPS-HUD).NZ Centre for Sustainable Cities, AUT, Building Better Homes, Towns and Cities National Science Challenge, Wellington
- Smith, M. Calder-Dawe, O. Carroll, P. Kayes, N. Kearns, R. Lin, E-Y. ...Mobility barriers and enablers and their implications for the wellbeing of disabled children and young people in Aotearoa New Zealand: A cross-sectional qualitative study.Wellbeing Space & Society
- Burdett, B. R. D. Willing, E. Ameratunga, S.Inclusive access in transport policy and practice: Views of New Zealand transport practitioners.Case Studies on Transport Policy
- Opit, S. Kearns, R. Fergusson, E.Density in the Suburbs: Families with Children Adapting to Living in a Medium Density Social Housing Development.Urban Policy and Research
- Ürge-Vorsatz, D.1.5°C of Global Warming: Can We Still Get There? Insights from the Urban Development Sector.In L. Grant, H. Viggers & P. Howden-Chapman (Eds.), Improving Buildings, Cutting Carbon.Wellington, New Zealand: Steele Roberts, Aotearoa