You can search publications & resources by category, year of publication, type of publication & author.
— Latest Publications
- Environmental Research.Volume 204, Part C. doi: 10.1016/j.envres.2021.112322
- Hinckson, E. Duncan, S. Ka’ai, K. Ivory, V. Yates, A.Submission on Government Policy Statement on Housing and Urban Development (GPS-HUD).NZ Centre for Sustainable Cities, AUT, Building Better Homes, Towns and Cities National Science Challenge, Wellington
- Geiger, S.D. Bressler, J. Kelly, W. Awadalla, S.S. Hagston, B. Onwuta, U. Panier, C. Dorevitch, S.Predictors of Water Lead Levels in Drinking Water of Homes With Domestic Wells in 3 Illinois Counties.J Public Health Management & Practice,27(6), 567–576. doi: 10.1097/PHH.0000000000001255
- Kitto, M.E. Murphy, C. Dixon, S.L. Wilson, J. Malone, J.Evaluating and Assessing Radon Testing in Multifamily Housing.J Public Health Manag Pract2021 Jun 1;. doi: 10.1097/PHH.0000000000001392. [Epub ahead of print] PubMed PMID: 34081671
- Ürge-Vorsatz, D.1.5°C of Global Warming: Can We Still Get There? Insights from the Urban Development Sector.In L. Grant, H. Viggers & P. Howden-Chapman (Eds.), Improving Buildings, Cutting Carbon.Wellington, New Zealand: Steele Roberts, Aotearoa
- Braun, J.M. Yolton, K. Newman, N. Taylor, M. Lanphear, B.P.Residential dust lead levels and the risk of childhood lead poisoning in United States children.