You can search publications & resources by category, year of publication, type of publication & author.
— Latest Publications
- Environmental Research.Volume 204, Part C. doi: 10.1016/j.envres.2021.112322
- Hinckson, E. Duncan, S. Ka’ai, K. Ivory, V. Yates, A.Submission on Government Policy Statement on Housing and Urban Development (GPS-HUD).NZ Centre for Sustainable Cities, AUT, Building Better Homes, Towns and Cities National Science Challenge, Wellington
- Barthow, C. Hood, F. McKinlay, E. Hilder, J. Cleghorn, C. Huthwaite, M. Weatherall, M. Parry-Strong, A. Pullon, S. Gray, B. Wickens, K. Krebs, J.Food 4 Health - He Oranga Kai: Assessing the efficacy, acceptability and economic implications of Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001 and β-glucan to improve glycated haemoglobin, metabolic health, and general well-being in adults with pre-diabetes: study protoTrials29;20(1):464, doi: 10.1186/s13063-019-3553-7
- Slykerman, R.F. Coomarasamy, C. Wickens, K. Thompson, J.M.D. Stanley, T.V. Barthow, C. Kang, J. Mitchell, E.A.Exposure to antibiotics in the first 24 months of life and neurocognitive outcomes at 11 years of age.Psychopharmacology(Berl). 2019; 36(5):1573-8
- Murphy, R. Morgan, X.C. Wang, X.Y. Wickens, K. Purdie, G. Fitzharris, P. Otal, A. Lawley, B. Stanley, T. Barthow, C. Mitchell, E.A. Tannock, G.W.Eczema-protective probiotic alters infant gut microbiome functional capacity but not composition: analysis from a RCT.Benef Microbes21;10(1):5-17
- Wickens, K. Barthow, C. Mitchell, E.A. Kang, J. van Zyl, N. Purdie, G. Stanley, T. Fitzharris, P. Murphy, R.Effects of Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001 in early life on the cumulative prevalence of allergic disease to 11 years.Pediatr Allergy Immunol.29(8):808-14
- Preval, N. Amore, K. Rivera-Muñoz, G. Oliver, J.Housing, energy and health in resilient cities.In P. Howden-Chapman, L. Early & J. Ombler (Eds.), Cities in New Zealand: Preferences, patterns and possibilities.(pp. 95-106). Wellington, New Zealand: Steele Roberts Aotearoa.