You can search publications & resources by category, year of publication, type of publication & author.
— Latest Publications
- Environmental Research.Volume 204, Part C. doi: 10.1016/j.envres.2021.112322
- Thompson-Fawcett, M.At ease in the city: Neighbourhood as an extension of the cosy Swedish home.Wellbeing, Space and Society,3, 100114.
- Preval, N. Amore, K. Rivera-Muñoz, G. Oliver, J.Housing, energy and health in resilient cities.In P. Howden-Chapman, L. Early & J. Ombler (Eds.), Cities in New Zealand: Preferences, patterns and possibilities.(pp. 95-106). Wellington, New Zealand: Steele Roberts Aotearoa.
- Cadman, C. Carrington, L.Chapter Nine: More than a landlord: Realising the potential of the community housing sector.In S Bierre., P Howden-Chapman, L Early. (Eds.), Homes People Can Afford: How to Improve Housing in New Zealand.Wellington. Steele Roberts Aotearoa.
- Slade, M. Zussman, D. Seversinsen, C.Marginal Housing: Boarding Houses and Camping Grounds in New Zealand: Get involved and act now!Parity14 (3), 23-25