You can search publications & resources by category, year of publication, type of publication & author.
— Latest Publications
- Environmental Research.Volume 204, Part C. doi: 10.1016/j.envres.2021.112322
- Hinckson, E. Duncan, S. Ka’ai, K. Ivory, V. Yates, A.Submission on Government Policy Statement on Housing and Urban Development (GPS-HUD).NZ Centre for Sustainable Cities, AUT, Building Better Homes, Towns and Cities National Science Challenge, Wellington
- Barthow, C. Hood, F. McKinlay, E. Hilder, J. Cleghorn, C. Huthwaite, M. Weatherall, M. Parry-Strong, A. Pullon, S. Gray, B. Wickens, K. Krebs, J.Food 4 Health - He Oranga Kai: Assessing the efficacy, acceptability and economic implications of Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001 and β-glucan to improve glycated haemoglobin, metabolic health, and general well-being in adults with pre-diabetes: study protoTrials29;20(1):464, doi: 10.1186/s13063-019-3553-7
- Pedersen Zari, M. Kiddle, L. Gawler, S. Loubser, D.Utilising nature-based solutions to increase resilience in Pacific Ocean Cities.Ecosystem Services38 (2019): doi 100968
- Douwes, J. Haslett, S.Using ‘Big Data’ to conduct a quantitative study assessing the long-term impact of home insulation on residents’ health.International Medical Geography Symposium, Queenstown, New Zealand
- Kebbell, S.Nudging towards urban walkability in a car-dependent New Zealand neighbourhood.In M. Jones, L. Rice & F. Meraz (Eds.), Designing for health & wellbeing: Home, city, society.(pp. 87-108). Wilmington, USA: Vernon Press.